Everyone has experienced neck pain or neck stiffness once or more in their lifetime, especially with the modern life living with long hours driving and working at a desk with computers. It is also common waking up with neck pain in the morning or it accumulates and gets worse at the end of a workday, especially one of those stressful days.
If you are experiencing:
- neck feeling restricted turning to one side or the other
- neck hurting when turning from side to side, or with turning up and down
- neck pain is either travelling down your arm or coming from your arm (Aware!! if it is constantly on your LEFT arm, please consult your GP/ doctor as soon as possible)
- neck pain coming on with headache or migraine
- ”trapped nerve”, nerve irritation which causing pain and needles down your arm and hand
These are the common symptoms of neck pain we treat as a Chiropractor with great results.