I am an International Academy Of Veterinary Chiropractic qualified Veterinary Chiropractor. My passion is Canine Chiropractic.
What is Canine Chiropractic?
Canine Chiropractic provides non-surgical and drug-free treatments to help restore spinal alignment, normal joint mobility and reduce pain and muscle tension, and help increase function and most importantly the well-being of your beloved four-legged family member.
Signs that your dog may need a Chiropractor
- Lameness or change in gait
- Hesitancy or slow down on sitting and lying down movements
- Oversensitive or twitching when being touched
- Discomfort when being moved
- Discomfort when climbing stairs or jumping off
- Struggle to get up after lying down
- Chewing or licking paws
- Favouring lying one side to the other
- Decrease in performance during sports or exercise
- A refusal to bend down to the food or water dish to eat or drink
- “Puppy sitting”
Canine Chiropractic Pricing
Initial Consultation and Examination – £45
Individual Adjustment Sessions (Pay as you go) – £35
Please note that due to Veterinary Law a Veterinarian Referral will be required before any Canine Chiropractic treatment is allowed. Please download the Veterinary Consent Form and ask for your Veterinarian to sign and return it to us: https://www.earleyfamilychiropractic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/EFC-Veterinarian-Consent-Form.docx